Building a brighter Moore County, One happy homeowner at a time.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

COMMUNICATING WITH SELLERS


Its amazing to me how I hear from both buyers and sellers that they have not heard back from Realtors. I URGE REALTORS to CALL clients, write notes, or email them...JUST COMMUNICATE.
Sellers want to hear from you and especially want feedback as soon as possible after showings, open houses, and even the lack of showings and what needs to be done to change this.
As soon as I receive an email from Supra telling me that an agent has shown one of my listings, I forward that email to my seller and then let them know that I will get the feedback on this showing the moment I receive the response. This also helps because if I forward the email and do not receive feedback from the buyer agent, The seller will contact me if I do not get feedback and ask for it!! (I promise)

No comments:

Post a Comment